Call Verrill Farm
June at Verrill Farm
Pick-Your-Own strawberries in fields surrounding the farm stand.
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 12 noon
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am - 3 pm
PLEASE: Always call ahead to confirm! Hours may change depending on weather & picking conditions. 978.369.4494
No time to pick? We have strawberries for sale in the stand!
Saturday, June 24, 11 am - 3 pm
Food served a la carte
- 9 am - until the crop is picked out for the day
- Strawberry Shortcake - Verrill Farm Strawberries, made from scratch biscuits & fresh whipped cream
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers & more plus beverages
Activities - there is a small fee for these
- John Fitzsimmons - singer/songwriter/entertainer
Strawberry Dessert Recipe Contest
- Hay rides
- Giddy Up Pony rides
Judges are looking for signature strawberry dessert examples including cakes, pies, cobblers, crisps, tortes, puddings, etc..
Judged in two categories: adult & 16 & under
11 am -1 pm: bring your entry (name & phone number attached) & recipe
1 pm: judging & prizes awarded
Mike Dyer of Concord Carlisle Community TV stopped by recently to talk with Steve and Jen about this year's Strawberry Festival. Check it out here or on the CCTV web site.
Wednesday, June 28, 6:00 - 8:00 pm in the farm stand kitchen
Strawberries in Season - Cooking Class SOLD OUT
Verrill Farm chefs & bakers are joining together to teach sweet and savory ways to prepare strawberries at peak season! Class will be demonstration and hands-on. Everyone leaves with samples and recipes.
- $35.00 per person
- Registration required. Please call 978.369.4494 to sign up.
May 5, 2017 - Acton, MA
Steve Verrill at the first day of issue ceremony for the new 3¢ Strawberry stamp! The official stamp dedication included remarks by the Director of the American Philatelic Society and the MA Commissioner of Agriculture.
The date coincided with the first day of the Philatelic Show sponsored by the Northeastern Federation of Stamp Clubs in Boxborough.
We currently have openings to join our great team at Verrill Farm.
Please go here to see what's available »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Best Breakfast Sandwich in town!
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
We use premium applewood smoked bacon, local eggs from chip-in Farm, sliced American cheese on an English muffin for our breakfast sandwiches. Each one is made-to-order, wrapped & ready to go for only $4.50.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY — COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays