Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
April at Verrill Farm
Easter Sunday · April 16 - Holiday Menu, Easter Basket Goodies & Flowers
Our holiday menu features entrées, sides & desserts. Choose from our popular Honey Bake Ham, several varieties of quiche & sides plus a mouth-watering array of pies & cakes including our newest - a chocolate Lamb Cake with vanilla buttercream & a sweet & swirly lamb face!
See the holiday menu here »
- Call with your order by Thursday, April 13, for pick up Saturday, April 15, 12 - 5 pm.
Additional holiday items include our Easter themed sugar cookies; scones & muffins; & an assortment of jelly beans, chocolate eggs & bunnies for baskets! We'll also be stocking fresh flowers by the bunch - perfect for the buffet table or a hostess gift!
The Stand will be closed on Easter Sunday
April Cooking Classes for Adults & Kids
Thursday, April 6, 6 - 8 pm
Cooking with Grains - Cooking with Kevin
Want to learn how to make delicious dinners from grains - a healthy addition to your recipe repertoire? Kevin will demonstrate mouth-watering dishes using quinoa, wheat berry and farro. Tastings throughout class. Samples & recipes to take home.
School Vacation Cooking Classes
- $35.00 per person
- Registration required. Please call 978.369.4494
Tuesday, April 18, Grades 1 - 3
- 3 - 4:30 in the farm stand kitchen
- $25.00 per student. Registration & prepayment required.
- These popular classes fill up quickly so sign up soon! Call 978.369.4494.
Sleepover Spread - Baking with the Pros
Make at night · Serve in the morning! Menu includes overnight oats, French toast & breakfast buns with chocolate chips. Put these treats together, refrigerate overnight & pop in the oven for a tasty breakfast. Perfect for sleepovers, Mom's Day & any busy morning!
Thursday, April 20, Grades 4 - 6
Cucina in Concord · Cooking with Kevin
In this hands on class, kids will make Italian classics - calzones, manicotti & pizza - custom created with a choice of toppings! Kids will take home what they have made.
Verrill Farm CSA Sign Up!
Community Supported Agriculture
Buy shares now & enjoy farm fresh vegetables for 20 weeks.
June 14 - Nov 3 Pick up Thurs, 1 - 7 pm
A choice of 10 - 15 items every week, recipes from our kitchen, surprise perks & more have made our CSA very popular!
$500 per share - limited shares available!
Call or come in to sign up.
Mike Dyer from CCTV stopped by for a tour of the renovated stand with Steve Verrill & Jen Verrill Faddoul. Watch the video here.
Daily Soup Schedule
Stop by the new deli for our made-from-scratch hot soup - the perfect winter warmer! Two soups are available hot each day. There are always more soups to take home & heat in our take out case.
The Daily Soup Schedule is here »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Best Breakfast Sandwich in town!
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
We use premium applewood smoked bacon, local eggs from chip-in Farm, sliced American cheese on an English muffin for our breakfast sandwiches. Each one is made-to-order, wrapped & ready to go for only $4.50.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY — COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays