Call Verrill Farm
Our events are very popular with old and new customers. Before coming to an event, please check the web site or call us at 978.369.4494 for any changes in the schedule.
Click here to see some photos from our past events »
Sunday, October 12, 3 pm • Dinner on the Farm
Join Brooklyn Brewery's Mash Tour for a Celebration of Massachusetts Ingredients with 80 Thoreau Chef Carolyn Johnson & Brooklyn Brewery Chef Andrew Gersonn
Tickets $55 per person. Children 10 & under - free.
- Share a Brooklyn Brewery beer and local delicacies with featured artisans
- Get to know your Verrill Farm farmer & learn how your food is grown on a private tour with Steve Verrill
- Savor a family style meal created by 80 Thoreau Chef Carolyn Johnson & Brooklyn Brewery Chef Andrew Gerson.
- Spend the afternoon with friends & family enjoying classic backyard games & live music.
- More information on Dinner on the Farm »
Purchase on line »
Saturday, December 6, 3 - 5 pm
Visit with Santa - FREE
- Santa returns for his annual visit in our heated, decorated greenhouse
- Bring a list & take a picture with Santa
- Complimentary cider & Cookies
Gingerbread House Workshops
December 6, 9:30 & 11:30 am
December 9, 4:00 pm
December 7 & 13, 9:30 & 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
Our popular, fun workshops for all ages. Farm stand bakers are on hand with decorating tips - you do the rest!
$35.00 fee includes:
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Adult comes at no additional charge. Please, only one adult per child.
- assembled, undecorated gingerbread house on a 12" cardboard
- frosting (gingerbread and frosting made in the farm stand kitchen)
- candy for trim
Reservations & prepayment required. These classes fill up quickly so we recommend calling early! To sign up, call 978.369.4494.
Winter hours begin January 4, 2014.
Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 7 pm. Sundays 9 am - 5 pm
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays