Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
Our events are very popular with old and new customers. Before coming to an event, please check the web site or call us at 978.369.4494 for any changes in the schedule.
Click here to see some photos from our past events »
Tuesday, December 1, 6 - 8 pm
Homemade Foods for Holiday Giving!
Join the Verrill Farm bakers for this hands-on holiday gift making class! The stand kitchen will be set up with stations for making caramel sauce, spiced nuts, apple spiced shrub (a homemade mixer for seltzers & spirits), savory crackers, hot cocoa mix and a layered cookie mix-in-a-jar! With this selection, there's a holiday gift for everyone on your list! Festive packaging materials will be provided so you will leave with gifts wrapped and ready to give!
- Class takes place in the farm stand kitchen.
- $40 - includes all food & holiday packaging materials
- Reservations required. Please call 978.369.4494 to hold your spot!
Saturday, December 5, 3 - 5 pm
Visit with Santa - FREE
Gingerbread House Workshops
- Santa returns for his annual visit in our heated, decorated greenhouse
- Bring a list & take a picture with Santa
- Complimentary cider & Cookies
- Performances by young musicians from the Concord Conservatory of Music
December 5, 9:30 & 11:30 am
December 6 & 12, 9:30 & 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
December 8, 4:00 pm
These popular workshops are fun for all ages Farm stand bakers are on hand with decorating tips or just let your imagination take over!
$35.00 fee includes:
All of the gingerbread workshops are now sold out.
- assembled, undecorated gingerbread house on a 12" cardboard
- frosting (gingerbread and frosting made in the farm stand kitchen)
- candy for trim
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Adult comes at no additional charge. Please, only one adult per child.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays