Call Verrill Farm
at Verrill Farm
Our Holiday Menus are now available. The tasty fare includes appetizers, entrees, sides and desserts for holiday entertaining.
All of our dishes and desserts are made fresh in the farm stand kitchen and ready serve.
Dessert Menu is here »
Holiday Menu is here »
We are also offering the following items by special order.
Orders must be place by Dec 18. Please call 978.369.4494.
Throughout the holiday season the stand will be stocked with Christmas trees, swags, garlands and other decorations to deck your halls! We also have gift items, cookbooks by local authors, specialty foods to give singly or in baskets, and lots more!
- Fresh Turkeys from Stonewood Farm in Vermont
- Gluten free Apple, Pumpkin and Pecan pies from Annie's Gluten Free Bakery
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dec 24: 9 am - 3 pm & Dec 31: 9 am - 4 pm
Dec 25 & 26 & Jan 1: Closed
Saturday, December 7, 3 - 5pm
Visit with Santa - Free
Verrill Farm celebrated the holiday season with a visit from Santa and music performed by young musicians from the Concord Conservatory of Music.
Here are a few photos »
Saturday, January 4, 9 am - noon
Join us in the heated greenhouse for the return of our popular January Pancake Breakfast.
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Daily Soup Schedule
Our popular made-from-scratch hot soups are back! Two varieties are available hot to go every day; they are also available in our case along with other varieties.
Here is the daily schedule »
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays