Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
July at Verrill Farm
Saturday, July 18, 9am - noon
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast & Pie Eating Contest
11 am: Verrill Farm's famous Pie Eating contest - FREE ENTRY!
- Pancakes made using local berries served with Massachusetts pure maple syrup, bacon or sausage, juice & milk or coffee.
- Hay rides & Music by the Yankee Stompers.
- $8.50 for adults, $4.50 for kids under 10. No reservations necessary.
- 2 contests & 2 winners - Adults & Kids. Sign up when you arrive.
- The first to finish - no hands allowed - wins!
Wednesday, July 29 at 6pm
From Field to Fork
- A mid-Summer Crop Dinner prepared by Verrill Farm chefs from just-picked crops. Outside under the tents.
- $48.00 per person tax included. Cash bar featuring wine & beer.
- Reservations required. Please call 978.369.4494.
More information about July events here »
What's New at Verrill Farm
Steve turns 80 this week.
Please join us in wishing him a very Happy Birthday!
Save the Date - Saturday, October 3!
Planning started this week for our 10th annual Harvest Festival & Benefit for Emerson Hospital - a wonderful day of family fun including activities, entertainment, pick-your-own pumpkins and food! Proceeds go to Emerson Hospital's Pediatric Intervention Unit to create & distribute age appropriate Coping Kits to all children entering the hospital.
We are now carrying INSPIRED STONES - garden elements created by Cliff Hakim from reclaimed materials including stone, wood and iron. Choose among those on display at the stand or work with Cliff for a customized, one-of-a-kind sculpture, bench or other art form of your own.
For information and to see examples go to inspiredstones.com »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays