Call Verrill Farm
June at Verrill Farm
Saturday, June 22, 11 am - 3 pm
Dessert Contest - Free entry.
- Pick-your-own strawberries
- Strawberry Shortcake & other food served a la carte
- Entertainment - Ben Rudnick & Friends
- Giddy Up Ponies - Pony rides & Hay rides
More information here »
- Enter your best/favorite strawberry dessert. Prizes in:
2 categories: Baked & Non Baked
2 groups: Adults & Children
The first farm tour of the season started at the greenhouse and went to the tractor shed where Steve showed off various equipment vital in bringing crops from field to fork! Then a ride through the fields, past rows of strawberries, and back to the stand for a cooking demo by Jen with samples of Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler and Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette.
Please join us on the next free farm tour, Saturday, July 27 at 9 am.
Here are a few photos »
Field to Fork Dinners at Verrill Farm
Tuesday, July 30, and Wednesday, August 21, at 6 pm.
Verrill Farm chefs prepare dinners inspired by just-picked crops.
Served outside under tents beside the stand.
Learn about these events and how to sign up here »
Wednesday, August 27, 3 pm
Outstanding in the Field has chosen Verrill Farm as one of two Boston locations to host a dinner in its North American Tour.
Matthew Gaudet, of West Bridge in Cambridge, will be the chef.
For information and to make reservations, go here »
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
We are now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and brisket.
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays