Call Verrill Farm
May at Verrill Farm
Sunday, May 14, Seatings every half hour from 10 am - 1 pm
Mother's Day Brunch Buffet
Mother's Day Brunch Buffet served outside under tents beside the farm stand
Saturday, May 20, 11 am
- Cash bar featuring Bloody Marys, Mimosas & wine
- Live music by pianist Jeremy Silver
- $38 per adult. $12 for kids 10 & under
- Reservations required by May 12. Please call 978.369.4494.
Asparagus Field Trip & Lunch
This annual event features the first local crop of the season & includes
Details on both May events here »
- 11 am - tour of the asparagus field with Steve Verrill
- 12 noon - an asparagus themed buffet lunch served under the tents beside the farm stand
- Demo & tips on preparing & cooking asparagus with Chef Kevin Carey
- $28 per person
- Reservations required by May 19. Please call 978.369.4494.
May 8 - 14: Boston Bakes for Breast Cancer
Get involved in Boston's sweetest charity!
Verrill Farm is donating 50% of all pies sales the week of May 8 - 14! Stop by & pick up your favorite pie & support the effort to end breast cancer in our lifetime!
Thanks to all the junior chefs who came out for our April spring vacation Cooking Classes.
Sleepover Spread photos are here »
Concord Cucina photos are here »
Verrill Farm CSA Sign Up!
Community Supported Agriculture
Buy shares now & enjoy farm fresh vegetables for 20 weeks.
June 14 - Nov 3 Pick up Thurs, 1 - 7 pm
A choice of 10 - 15 items every week, recipes from our kitchen, surprise perks & more have made our CSA very popular!
$500 per share - limited shares available!
Call or come in to sign up.
We currently have openings to join our great team at Verrill Farm.
Please go here to see what's available »
Daily Soup Schedule
Stop by the new deli for our made-from-scratch hot soup - the perfect winter warmer! Two soups are available hot each day. There are always more soups to take home & heat in our take out case.
The Daily Soup Schedule is here »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Best Breakfast Sandwich in town!
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
We use premium applewood smoked bacon, local eggs from chip-in Farm, sliced American cheese on an English muffin for our breakfast sandwiches. Each one is made-to-order, wrapped & ready to go for only $4.50.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY — COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays