Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
July at Verrill Farm
Thanks to all who came out for Steve's twilight farm tour via hay wagon. Stops included the greenhouses; packing facility, where crops are prepared for the stand and delivery to our restaurant customers; tractor shed and tomato fields - ending under the tent for a cold drink & hors d'oeuvre.
See a few photos here »
Wednesday, July 27 · 6 pm
Field to Fork mid-Summer Crop Dinner
Verrill Farm chefs prepare a 3 course dinner inspired by our own just-picked crops.
See menu here »
Cash bar serving wine & beer
Live Music by Guitarist Enrique
$48 per person
Reservations required. Please call 978.369.4494.
Join us at special events hosted by Verrill Farm
Thursday, July 21, 6 - 8 pm
Craft Beer Dinner to Benefit the Chefs Table Foundation
- 6 Concord restaurants & Jack's Abby Craft Lagers provide food & beer
- Colombian Jazz by Los Tres Amigos
- $60 per person. Reservations required.
- Details & how to sign up here »
What's New at Verrill Farm
We're growing thanks to you!
The farm stand is being expanded to make more space for our seasonal crops & popular deli! We will be open the usual hours, 9 am - 7 pm, and holding all of the fun festivals, crop dinners, cooking classes, etc. throughout construction. We look forward to seeing you at the stand this summer!
Inspired Stones are once again available at Verrill Farm. Please stop by and meet Cliff Hakim, founder, and speak with him about the one-of-a-kind pieces he creates from reclaimed natural materials including stone, wood & iron. A selection of pieces is for sale on site; you may also talk with Cliff about a custom piece for your particular needs.
There's a chill in the air & what better way to warm up than with a bowl of hot, 'homemade' soup? With the coming of fall, chefs in the stand kitchen are once again making a special soup every day which is available hot, to go.
The same soup will also be available to go cold, along with other varieties in our cold case. Hot or cold, stop by for soup! For a tasty accompaniment and convenient lunch, we have sandwiches (& 1/2 sandwiches!) and salads packed to go.
Go here to see the Daily Soup Specials »
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY — COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays