Verrill Farm Blog »
Call Verrill Farm
June at Verrill Farm
Thanks to all the Moms and their families who came for our annual brunch on a spectacular May Sunday. Here are a few photos from the event »
May 23 - 31: Tomato seedling pick up.
Please stop by the stand for your order. Happy planting!
Thanks to all who came out for the Asparagus Festival.
Here are a few pictures from the event »
Saturday, June 20, 11 am - 3 pm
Strawberry Festival & Dessert Contest
Details are here »
June Cooking Classes
Wednesday, June 10, 6 - 8 pm - Baking with Miriam
Classic Italian Desserts
This popular class, first taught in March and featured in the Boston Globe, returns!
Tuesday, June 23, 6 - 8 pm: Baking with Jen Verrill Faddoul
- Put on your apron and join farm stand bakery manager Miriam Michalczyk as she shares her passion for Italian desserts in this hands on class, using authentic recipes to make Tiramisu, Panna Cotta and Sbrisolona, or giant crumb, - a traditional, popular Northern Italian dessert baked in a tart pan then broken apart to serve. The crumbly texture and nutty-buttery flavor make Sbrisolona the perfect complement to a cup of coffee or glass of dessert wine. Students leave with the desserts they have made.
A Trio of Chilled Strawberry Pies
Information on both cooking classes:
- Join Jen in the stand kitchen for a demonstration and hands on class. The trio includes a chiffon pie, a tart and fresh berry pie - each a perfect finale to a summer meal.
- $35.00 per person. Registration is required.
- Classes are small and fill up quickly so please call soon. 978.369.4494
Daily Soup Schedule
Fall is here and so is the return of our popular Daily Soup Schedule »
Every day there are two special soups available hot to go and cold from the case.
In addition, a chef's choice of other soups is available daily from the case.
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays