Call Verrill Farm
The stand will be closed Tuesday, January 27, due to the winter storm.
January, February & March
at Verrill Farm
Sign Up Now for Our 2015 C S A|
It's easy as Pie!*
$500.00 for 20 weeks of fresh Verrill Farm produce
You select from our CSA market display at the farm stand
Thursdays, 1-7 pm, starting June 18, 2015
More CSA details here »
*Join before March 15 & receive your coupon for a
FREE 8" Homemade Pie - to use before Oct 31.
Enrollment is limited so please call the farmstand or stop by soon to sign up. 978-369-4494
Tomato Seedling Order Form
Click here for a list of our farm grown seedlings and choose from 20 varieties of heirloom, hybrid, plum and cherries available this year. Click here for the order form. Please order and prepay by April 1 for pick up May 23 - 31. 978.369.4494
Steve's Gardening Class
Saturday, March 28, 10 am
Whether planting a large plot or deck pot, Steve's tips and tricks will inform and inspire first time and perennial gardeners alike. Bring questions!
$10 per person, coffee & freshly baked muffins from the farm stand kitchen included. Call 978.369.4494 to sign up.
Have a FREE Herb Roasted Chicken on us!
January 10 - 31.
Purchase 1 quart of our own mashed potatoes for $8.95 and receive a FREE Herb Roasted Chicken! Available daily, first come first served. Limit one per customer.
Comfort food to warm a January night!
February 1, Superbowl Sunday - Go Pats!
Gridiron Goodies - Pick up fan favorites including Sesame chicken, Sweet & Sour meatballs, Buffalo & BBQ wings, dips and more... available first come first served.
To score extra points, take home a selection of local farmstead cheeses and specialty crackers. Football themed cookies from the bakery will complete the game day menu!
Saturday, February 7, 9 am - noon
Pancake Breakfast - Stop by for a stack!
Breakfast includes pancakes, bacon/sausage, Massachusetts maple syrup, juice and coffee or milk. Served in our heated greenhouse. No reservations necessary.
$8.00 for adults, $4.50 for kids under 10.
Saturday, February 14, Valentine's Day
Fine dining at home. We prepare your meal, you add the bubbly!
Our Valentine's menu includes a salad, choice of entree, and sweet sampler for dessert. Please check back for menu details and place your order by noon, February 12 for pick up Valentine's Day between noon & 6 pm. 978.369.4494
Dinner for Two is $80.00 and includes a red rose!
Mardi Gras Fare - February 12 - 17
Stop in for New Orleans fare including Blackened catfish with crayfish creole sauce, Seafood jambalaya with Andouille sausage, Turkey gumbo, Popcorn shrimp, Beans & rice and laissez le bon temps roulez.
February School Vacation Cooking Classes
Tuesday, February 17: Baking for Grades 1-3.
- Granola bars, Swag bars (gluten free peanut butter & rice check snacks) & more
Thursday, February 19: Cooking with Kevin for Grades 4-6.
- Asparagus, ham & cheese roll-ups, Beef & kale wraps, Cucumber pinwheels & more
Instruction, participation and menus are geared for specific ages to make each class suitable and fun for the chefs-in-training! Kids leave with cooking skills and the food they have prepared.
- Classes take place from 3 - 4:30pm in the farm stand kitchen.
- $25.00 per student. Registration & prepayment are required.
- These popular classes fill up quickly. Please call 978.369.4494 to sign up.
Please Note: The stand will close at 5 pm on Sundays in January & February.
Daily Soup Schedule
Fall is here and so is the return of our popular Daily Soup Schedule »
Every day there are two special soups available hot to go and cold from the case.
In addition, a chef's choice of other soups is available daily from the case.
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays