Call Verrill Farm
July & August
at Verrill Farm
It's that moment of summer everyone waits for . . . the first fresh-picked sweet corn from our fields is now available at the stand!
And remember, August 9 at 6 am - join Steve & the farm crew for a hands-on corn picking experience! Details here »
Thanks to all who came out for the Blueberry Pancake Breakfast and to cheer on all the kids and adults in our annual Pie Eating Contest! As always - it was the highlight of the day!
Here are a few photos »
Wednesday, July 30, 6 pm
From Field to Fork - a mid-Summer Crop Dinner
Inspired by just-picked crops. Prepared in the farm stand kitchen.
Served buffet style, outside under our tents.
Live classical guitar by Enrique.
$45.00 per person. Cash bar.
Reservations & prepayment required. Please call 978.369.4494.
More information about our July events here »
Saturday, August 9, 6 am
Corn Picking - Free
- Join Steve & the farm crew for an early morning hands on experience!
- Meet at the farm stand, no reservations necessary.
Saturday, August 16, 11 am - 3 pm
Corn & Tomato Festival
Event details here »
- Tastings & samples of everyone's favorite summer crops
- Additional food a la Carte
- Entertainment & activities
On June 19, Jen was named an 'Outstanding Woman in Family Business' recipient by The Warren Group. Read about the award here »
Raised garden bed kits now available at the stand!
Made of Vermont white cedar, these beds are naturally rot-resistant; they will last for many years & weather to a soft silver grey. The mortise-and-tenon design is easy to assemble and comes in 3 sizes: 4' x 4', 3' x 5' and 4' x 8' starting at $129.99.
We also sell garden soil, plants, herbs and seeds to fill the beds!
Where's the beef?
It's at Verrill Farm!
Now selling our own Concord raised, grass fed beef. No additives.
The beef is lean and available frozen in many cuts including steaks, ground, stew meat and several braising roasts.
Saturdays & Sundays from 9 - 11 am
Stop by for a Breakfast Sandwich made from scratch in the stand. Our tasty Bacon, Egg & American Cheese sandwich on an English muffin is wrapped & ready to go for only $3.95.
BBQ Dinner made with pulled pork prepared in our own smoker.
The dinner includes a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw & beans. $8.50
Dinners are available for pick up 4:00 - 6:00 pm; they are popular and frequently sell out so we recommend ordering ahead.
Also at the Farm Stand
Verrill Farm Gifts and Flowers
- Gift cards are perfect presents for family and friends for special celebrations and events. They may be purchased in any amount and are good for all items sold at the farm, including lunch at the deli and admission to our Summer Festivals. Call and purchase one over the phone and, as a special service, we will enclose it in an appropriate greeting card and send it along to your recipient. There will be an additional charge of $2.95 for that convenience.
- For a personalized gift, create your own baskets filled with local products including maple syrup, honey, nuts and jams. If the gift is being opened immediately, consider adding baked goods or cheese from our deli. Gift baskets will always be well received by everyone on your list.
- Bouquets of fresh flowers are always available.
Back to the Top ^
OPEN DAILY – COME VISIT US!
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(5:00 PM Sundays January, February)
Closed on some holidays